3/07/2008

Free (aka "Lost" changed title)

Okay, so after a couple of weeks I decided to look at "Lost" (read previous post) again, and I think I have worked out most of the problems I had with it. I am still not completely satisfied with it but I will look at it again in a couple of days.

I changed the texture so that its more white, giving it a more spiritual/ghostly feeling, I also think it ties in better with the girl. I replaced the flower with the mask, as I think it gives the picture more meaning.

The mask is supposed to show kind of what I am going through at the moment. The mask gives the meaning to the picture that the girl is free at last in death. In life she was hiding her true self behind a mask. She was pretending to be something she wasnt. But in death she is free and can finally let that mask fall away (which is why it is at her feet.)

I am now thinking of making the girl whiter to match the texture a little bit more, also making the girl just a bit more transparent. Also I think a light shining down onto the girls face I think would look good, and give her a focus point.

Thats all for now
Kiz

You can find the picture on my Devint Art Account here "Free"

No comments: